Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is your style of photography ? Hmmmm … With so many styles this days its hard to put oneself under one category. But If I have to I would say my style is a contemporary reportage ie documentary photography with editorial attention to detail and creative portraits.
2. Are you insured ? Of course I am . I have both professional and public liability insurance.
3. How long does it take for you to edit and deliver the photos ? I require maximum of 10 weeks to complete my editing. But I always strive to deliver the images within 4-6 weeks. I know that all you can think of after your Big Day is the photos so I for sure will email you few snaps couple of days after your wedding.
4. Do you provide wedding albums ? Sure, I do. You can order them any time you want before or after the wedding. They are beautiful leather or fabric cover story albums. You choose the cover, you chose the photos you want included. I do the rest.
5. How do we book you ? To secure the booking and the date I require a deposit. this can happen at any time during our email exchange. But ideally I would like to meet you before or at least speak to you by phone or Skype. Would be nice to have a little chat. To get to know each other. At the end of the day I will be with you during your Big Day so its important we click.